Fun Stampers Journey and Spellbinders are coming together on November 1st 2018!. Check out the entire new line by clicking HERE! I created this cuuuuute card using just a few products from their line! But first………
What is Fun Stampers Journey you ask??? How about a wee bit of trivia!
- FSJ stamps are made in the USA of deeply etched red rubber for a perfect impression every time. They are already cut and ready for you to use!
- The rubber stamps are labeled so you can see where you are stamping based on the label on the back of the rubber! Heck yea!!!
- The dies are made of steel to give you clean cuts time and time again, without warping or dulling. And, they’re coated in a sage green so they’re easy to find!
- 50 exclusive colors in…. matching cardstock, ink, ribbon and accessories! If you have been looking for coordinating embellishments and cardstock, look no further!
- Over 50% of the stamps have coordinating dies – no more fussy cutting! I am not one that enjoys cutting, so this makes me happy!!!!
- I took a browse thru the store and there are ALL KINDS THINGS in addition to stamping stuff! Totes (hello gorgeous black/white striped leather tote), Tumbler Cups, Embellishments, Paper, Planners! Check it out by clicking HERE! And I’ve also linked to the categories I was drawn to below in my supply list
Ok!! Today’s card! Squirrels! They are cute little buggers aren’t they! As long as they keep their distance, lol! This one is super duper cute and he is my BFF because he is holding a cup of coffee!!!
I created this cute card with one stamp/die set and some adorable coffee embellishments!!!!!!! Of course, I found coffee stuff – hello! LOL! And the sentiment? It could mean -be thankful for the recipient of this card! But in reality, it is me being thankful for that coffee! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!
The rubber stamp (and can I say again how much I love that it is label so I can see where I am stamping – some rubber stamps don’t have this)…. gave a perfect crisp impression the first time I stamped. I added a few winter accessories and used the coordinating dies! Cuts like butter and I am digging the fact it’s a sage green color die! And a big thanks for creating a coordinating sentiment die! Otherwise, I would have been boring and stamped it directly to the card panel!
Goodies used: (Affiliate links used at no cost to you)