- Mosquito repellents don’t repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito’s sensors so they don’t know you’re there.
- No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times.
- Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes, so don’t get one as a pet.
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television. Maybe that is why my husband likes to sleep so much.
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating 1 olive from
each salad served in first-class. Who knew olives were so expensive.
- Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning. Wonder what apple flavored coffee would do.
- The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets. What a simple invention that made someone a billionaire. Sigh.
- Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin. That is nasty!
- The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer. Ironic.
- Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike
factory workers in Malaysia combined.
- Marilyn Monroe had six toes.
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are
- The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and
Budweiser, in that order.
- It is possible to lead a cow upstairs…but not downstairs.
- A duck’s quack doesn’t echo and no one knows why.
- Turtles can breathe through their butts. Fascinating….
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the world’s
nuclear weapons combined.
- On average, 100 people choke to death on ball-point pens every year.buy vidalista online vidalista no prescription
Moral of story, don’t chew on your writing utensils..
- Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
- Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- It’s physically impossible for you to lick your elbow. Go on, try it.. You know you want to. It’s true. I couldn’t do it.
- The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year
because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the
weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
- A snail can sleep for three years.buy albuterol online albuterol no prescription
- No word in the English language rhymes with “MONTH.”
- Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears
never stop growing. SCARY!!!
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
- All polar bears are left handed.
- In ancient Egypt, priests plucked EVERY hair from their bodies,
including their eyebrows and eyelashes. OWWW!
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only
on one row of the keyboard.
- “Go,” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.buy xifaxan online xifaxan no prescription