How about a quick clip video showing you some easy coloring with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers? I remember when I first got them. I tried them out and I didn’t like them. GASP! I went to a crafting resale group to sell them off and a friend said STOP! Try a different paper! I did and the rest is history! I love them…. It is so important to use the right kind of paper when using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. Bristol paper is the PERFECT paper for them.
So let me show you a quick clip video I made for Ellen Hutson showing you how I quickly colored this card using the Zigs! The stamp set I used is a beautiful set from Honey Bee called Zen Bouquet. You can watch the quick clip video here or over on my youtube channel in HD by clicking HERE.
The water did all the blending for me. I just scribbled on the color and sprayed the mess out of my card panel, lol! I am a very lazy crafter so I always try to find ways to simplify and I think watercoloring with the zigs this way is EASY PEASY I tell ya…
What makes the Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers unique:
- REAL Brush tip (other markers have felt tips)
- Water based ink inside (makes fun for watercoloring techniques)
- Can use WITH water (As I did in the video today or by blending out the color with a paintbrush as I did for THIS card and THIS card)
- Can use WITHOUT water by just using the brushes themselves to blend (more intense colors with this method)
- Sold individually or in sets of 12,24, 36, 48, 60 and even 80
- I recommend BRISTOL paper when using the Zigs
Super quick post and video from me today. Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting with me today! 🙂