Hello everyone! Time for the next monthly installment of “ramblings” started by Paulina (prettypinkposh)!! I hope I don’t repeat myself from the last one…..
1. I am getting the new Iphone if it comes out in July even though I am not eligible for an upgrade until November!
2. I did NOT get the Ipad, which amazes all of my friends considering I am such an APPLE NUT!
3. I played tennis growing up and I actually was quite good at it. If I picked up a racket now, it looks like I am playing golf instead of tennis and that aggravates me!!!
4. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE sushi! I could eat it every day if my husband would let me….
5. I can not have long hair. I have very thick, course hair and if I let it grow out, it looks like I have a huge mushroom on my head… Wah. I have always longed for long hair….
6. I don’t like painted toenails….
7. I despise feet. The thought of touching anyone’s feet grosses me out. Seriously. I want to throw up just thinking about feet.
8. I am HUGE fan of Harry Potter and X-Men and of course, Wolverine. Hugh Jackman. YUMMY!!!!
9. I have about 50 pair of shoes but wear the same 5 over and over again…. I think I have worn heels 5 times since I had my son. The last time I wore a pair of heels, I honestly had to DUST THEM OFF!
10. I have new car fever! I have had my car for over 4 years and am ready to sell it and get another. I want an Acura MDX, but convincing my husband will be a miracle in itself. He says I have to drive my car until it falls apart!! Soooo, who wants to come to my house and “break” my car for me?
11. I have lived in Jacksonville all of my life. My parents are here and I can’t imagine not living within driving distance from them… My husband is a pilot and we have been very blessed we have been able to stay here thru multiple orders. I hope we continue to have good luck.
Ok. That is all my poor little brain can think of tonight! Hope I didn’t bore you guys to tears! Have a great one~~