It’s November 1st! Can you believe it? I can’t…. Crazy!!!!!!! The first of the month marks a new challenge over at the Mama Elephant and ME challenge blog! This month’s theme is all about Holiday cards and/or tags! Pick your pleasure and have some fun!
I just received Arctic Penguins in the mail so I HAD to ink it up for a VERY clean and simple card design that is easy to mass produce for the holidays… I heat set the images with clear embossing powder so the crisp lines would really pop, but you could skip this for faster card making. The sentiment and subtle snowflakes in the background are from this new stamp set, Jolly and Merry. All the inks are from the new Mama Elephant Ink line and I did add a little to my finger and dab it onto the slate border just for a finishing touch! OH, see the dotted lines around the framed layer? That’s from the Mama Elephant Femme Frames die set. I love that set.
See, clean and simple and easy to mass produce and no extra postage required, BONUS! Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!
Here are some basic information for playing along:
- Your entry must use at least one Mama Elephant stamp
- Your entry must be based on the challenge/inspiration source provided and link back to this blog post along with the graphic image
- Winner gets featured here and a stamp set of choice
- Deadline is November 28th
- Head on over to the Mama Elephant and ME challenge to play along and link up!