Hi all! Welcome to the December Mama Elephant and Me challenge!!!! This month’s theme is all about Valentines. Think lovey dovey and you are good to go!!! I pulled out my Honey Bunny stamp set and coordinating dies and paired it with a Pretty Pink Posh die and create this little peek a boo Valentines day card! I stamped the hearts from the bunny set inside the square and added some color with Copics! I also colored in the bunnies with Copics as well… If you have a good stamp set, that’s really all your need! 🙂 Oh, see the sequins? They are also from Pretty Pink Posh.
- Your entry must use at least one Mama Elephant stamp
- Your entry must be based on the challenge/inspiration source provided
- Your entry must link back to this blog post along with the graphic image
- Winner gets featured here and a stamp set of choice
- Deadline is December 28th
- Link up over on the Mama Elephant and Me Challenge.