The tradition started by Paulina continues:
1. I still have my wisdom teeth. Everytime I saw my Pediatric Dentist, he told me I needed to have them taken out. Well, I never did (I blame my mother, ha). So far, they have given me no problems, but I fear one day my dentist is going to tell me I need to have them removed. They are completely impacted and sideways so I don’t even want to think about what a horrific experience that would be.
2. I like to have breakfast for dinner a lot. As a matter of fact, I had eggs and toast for dinner… I just like it and it is easy to make. The fact that my son eats nothing but chicken nugget and french fries gives me the ability to make whatever I want.
3. I am huge fan of the Harry Potter, X-Men and Twilight Series.. Sorry, but I am. I read all of the Harry Potter and Twilight books. I don’t go walking around with a wand and cape or have posters or Team Edward shirts, but I am a huge fan….
4. I don’t open my eyes under the water. I have seriously tried to force myself to open my eyes under the water in the pool, and they just won’t open!
5. I am addicted to Coke Zero, but have felt very shaky and jittery lately so I have been forcing myself to consume less Coke Zero, down to one per day, wah. The one day I didn’t have one at all, I got a huge migraine! I am an addict.
6. I eat sushi at least once a week! My favorite sushi place is called Yummy Sushi and it is a half hour drive from my house, but I just love it so much. We go across the street to Chick Fil A for my son, then into Yummy for some delicious and “yummy” sushi! Kinda wishing I had that for dinner tonight instead of eggs and toast now.
7. I stopped submitting my cards to publications. I got incredibly lucky when one of my cards was picked up for the August edition of Cards magazine, the first time I ever submitted. So I guess my expectations were high, lol! I submitted quite a few cards the two months following with no luck! So, I just quit cold turkey. I’ll count my blessings with my one publication! 🙂
8. My son was named after me. My maiden name is Lukaszewski (stop laughing), hence the name Lucas! He is my pride and joy and by far the best thing I have EVER done.
9. I would so love to add one more child to my family.
10. I have a fear of closed spaces…. One day, my husband threw a blanket over me and my son playing around and I absolutely FREAKED OUT. It was ridiculous, not to mention embarrassing.
11. I am a worry wart. I worry about EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12. I despise exercising and am jealous of those of you who enjoy it.
13. I am addicted to the Iphone…. I think I have said that before but it is true. The Iphone 4 that just came out? There was no question I was going to get it, even if I wasn’t eligible for an upgrade. Lucky for me (and my husband’s wallet), I was. I sold my 3gs on Ebay and made more than enough to cover the cost of my new phone plus a case, even after the ebay/paypal fees. Thanks Ebay and the New Yorker who bought it. I am an APPLE lover. I am typing on a MAC laptop, with my Iphone right beside me and I own three Apple t-shirts. Yea, I am ridiculous!
14. I sneak food into the movies. Not just candy. I mean food. Some times Chick Fil A, most recently Larry’s Giant Subs… I can not stand movie food or the prices! I know, shame on me…..
Thanks for reading! TA TA!!