Grunge Florals? Why not. I am totally going outside of my comfort zone here using the Fun Stampers Journey February Stamp of the Month Club. Instead of watercoloring flower like I normally do, I thought I would whip out some of my embossing powders and see what I could come up with a different look.
- Stamp the floral image from the February Fun Stampers Journey Stamp Club with Embossing Ink and heat set with Metallic Copper Embossing powder.
- Add a squirt of Dragon Scales Dream Drops to the center of each flower and blend with your finger. These Dream Drops look gorgeous on dark cardstock and come in a variety of colors.
- Add Embossing ink to a rectangle frame and apply 3 colors (Metallic Copper, Aquatini, Black Glint) of embossing powders (add one at a time so your powders don’t mix together, but heat set all at once)
- Add a strip of embossing ink (I used the Wow Embossing Pen) and heat set with Black Glint Embossing Powder.
- Adhere Rectangle Frame to Card
- Stamp Sentiment with Embossing ink and Metallic Copper embossing powder and heat set.
So what do you thinik? Do you dig the grunge look? I do, every once in a while! And I like all the texture and shine on this card!
Goodies used (affiliate links used at no cost to you)