It’s here! It’s here!!!! The Spring 2015 Essentials by Ellen Release is FINALLY here!!!!!! ALL of the release will be text linked below in the description and the supply list at the end of the post will be updated ASAP. I’ve also got a full reveal video at the end of this post and another video that features three cards so be sure to check that out!
Today, i’ll be showcasing some of the new stamp sets and dies! I’ll try and keep it short and sweet because you have lots of designers to hop to… I made TONS of cards but today I’ll only share five and then I’ll be back tomorrow and a few other days this week to share more from this release! BAHAHAHHA!
Before I get to it, let’s check out the new release:
Now onto my projects!!! First up, The Bohemian Garden stamp and die set… It is absolutely scrumptious…. The bold outines of the flowers and leaves and die cuts to match! I decided to heat emboss the images onto Essentials by Ellen 43lb vellum and do some copic coloring to really pull out the details of these images… I layered some of them flat onto the Lawn Fawn notecard and popped some up with small bits of foam dimension. These images are so pretty, a simple base is really all that is needed, don’t you think?
And a close up:
For my next card, I had the fun of working with the Wish Big coordinating dies! You know, from the amazingly cute Wish Big stamp set that released in the Winter? YUP! We’ve got dies now baby!!!!! I stamped the images with a waterproof black ink and then watercolored the balloons, super cool stud bird and cake, watercolored them with my Gansai watercolors and die cut them out. I love the nice white border the dies give you…I popped up with foam dimension with the exception of the one balloon I stamped directly to the watercolor paper. I stamped another one of the balloons onto my card base in Versamark ink… I love using Versamark to create that tone on tone look.
And a close up:
And for my last project, I’ve got a set of cards for you today accompanied by a how to video! You can watch the video right here or you can head on over to my youtube channel and watch it in HD!
And, guess what?!?!?! I’ve also got a giveaway!!!! YOU could win the Bohemian Garden stamp just by leaving me a comment on my blog post! Yup, it’s just that easy!!!!!
The fun begins in the CLASSroom and there is also a Grand Giveaway! To enter, be sure to leave a comment there along with all the hoppers by May 5th (because each hopper has a giveaway up on their blog as well)! All Winners will be announced May 8th.
And without further ado, let’s get to hoppin, shall we????
- The CLASSroom – http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/
- Lisa Adametz – http://papergrace.com/
- Sandy Allnock – http://sandyallnock.com/
- Joni Nina Andaya – http://jonininaandaya.blogspot.com/
- Joan Bardee – http://www.dearpaperlicious.com/
- >– Laurel Beard – https://www.laurelbeard.org/ – <– YOU ARE HERE
- Heather Campbell – http://parkermolly.blogspot.com/
- Kittie Caracciolo – http://www.kittiekraft.com/
- Julie Ebersole – http://papertrufflez.com/
- Sharon Harnist – http://paperfections.typepad.com/
- Pamela Ho – https://fishydesign.wordpress.com/
- Tiffany Johnson – http://iheartartblog.com/
- Emily Leiphart – http://leiphartonart.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer McGuire – http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/
- May Park – https://mayholicraft.wordpress.com/
- Catherine Pooler – http://www.catherinepooler.com/blog/
- Miriam Prantner – http://mprantner.blogspot.com/
- Heather Pulvirenti – http://heatherpulvirenti.blogspot.com/
- Julia Stainton – http://juliastainton.com/blog/
- Alice Wertz – http://aliceslittlewonderland.blogspot.com/
- Carissa Wiley – http://www.sprinkledwithglitter.com/
I’ve also got one more video showing you all the products up close and personal. You can watch it right here or over on my youtube channel in HD!
Well, I TRIED to keep it short and sweet! I’m sorry I failed miserably! Now head on over to the next hopper on the list, Heather Campbell! Don’t forget to leave comments along the way. We all have giveaways!!! 🙂