One embossing folder that cuts AND embosses at one time? Why heck yea! Today I am using two embossing folders from Spellbinders. These embossing folders are amazing not only for the design, but because it cuts part of the design as well as dry embosses them – leaving a stunning result. Let’s take a close up look, shall we?
Using the Lahina Cut and Emboss folder, I create this card in under 2 minutes. No joke. Here are the 4 steps to make this card:
- Run sparkly cardstock thru die cutting machine using the “dry emboss” plate sandwich
- Adhere black strip to card
- Add Glossy Accents to sentiment strip. Once dry, adhere with foam dimension.
- Adhere panel to white card base. The cut pieces will be highlighted with the white from the card base.
The second card took a tad bit more time because I did some ink blending. This card uses the Delhi Cut and Emboss Folder.
- I ran the embossing folder with white cardstock thru my machine just like I did on the card above.
- iInk blend a few colors onto the card panel to really draw attention to the detail of the embossing folder.
- Adhere the panel to a navy blue card base. Because the folder cut out parts of the design, the blue card base really showcases the design.
I adore these cut and emboss folders. Such a beautiful impact that requires very little steps to create beautiful cards, don’t you think?
Goodies used: (Spellbinders Affiliate link used at no cost to you)