EDITED TO ADD WINNER: Lynne Ingram
HELLO! Happy day before Thanksgiving! And two days before Black Friday! I don’t go out on Black Friday! I do all my shopping right from my jammies! AT HOME!!!!!!! And the end of this post I’ve got some awesome sneaks of some items on sale at Blitsy Black Friday weekend.
Today I am part of the Blitsy Golden Scissors Blog Hop! GOLD! I know, right?????? Each blog in this hop is giving away a pair of Golden Scissors! There are 13 people on this hop, which means you have 13 chances to win! AND! AND! If you win a pair of the Golden Scissors you’ll be entered into the grand prize drawing for $1000 to spend at Blitsy or a year’s worth of craft supplies! You should have hopped over from Stacey’s blog. Next up on the hop is Latrice’s blog! (How to enter the giveaway at the end of this post). To shop, click HERE.
- Ken Oliver goodies! I know! You guys know how much I love Ken Oliver products! Well, guess what? SALE!!!!
- The Best Ever Craft Mat = $7.99 (MSRP $15.99) – Durability video HERE (The infamous video where I drive over the craft mat with my car, lol).
- Stick It (Demo video HERE): Large Die Cut Adhesive Sheets = $3.49 (MSRP $8.00)
- Color Bursts (Singles and Six Packs). Six Packs = $13.99 (MSRP $34.99) (Intro video HERE. Playlist of multiple videos using Color Burst HERE)
- Molotow Masking Pens = $5.69 (MSRP $9.99) (Video using the pens HERE)
- Mini Distress Ink Storage Tins – $2.99 (MSRP $6.99) (Video HERE)
- Tim Holtz Woodlands 3 pieces per set (Saturday sale) for a PENNY! (reg MSRP $5.99) 100 available.
- Honorable Mention Sales to keep an eye out for:
To enter the giveaway: Leave a comment about the sneaks of the upcoming Blitsy sales I shared by 8PM on Thanksgiving day. Winners will be announced during the #blitsysleepover Pajama Party and posted on the blog.
HAVE FUN!!!!!!! 🙂