Hi everyone! I’m just here today with a super quick Blitsy post! Most of you know I’m on the creative team over there and I have been working behind the scenes on a lot of project videos for them which will go up soon. Until then, I’m here to share with you the projects that have gone live as well as some other Blitsy Bits that have caught my eye. Blitsy Bits. Love it. Using it… 🙂
Before I get to that, there is a giveaway going on right now for this Scotch Glue Glider and refills… Click HERE to enter.
A couple of Blitsy posts from fellow designers that caught my eyes and a few other things:
- A DIY cork trivet? Yes please. I’ll be trying this.
- I have 8,353,755,875,098 buttons. This is a fabulous idea!
- A fantastic tip on how to clean your brushes. Fabric softener? 🙂
- Blitsy Pinterest board for weekend and cyber Monday Deals
- I’m buying THESE letters to create something for my daughter
And here are few projects that I’ve had over on the Blitsy Discover blog. Just click on the picture to be taken directly to the post:
- A DIY Valentines Day Mason Jar
- Card using Faber Castell Gelatos and Gel Medium as a resist
- Heat embossing with Faber Castell Gelatos
- The power of a sharpie and a good stencil
- Distress Marker Spritzer Demo and card
- Distress Marker techniques to create this card
That’s it for today!!!! I’ll see you next time! 🙂