Inspired by the cute Paulina, here goes some rambling!
- I have a scar on my left leg. I got in while in college. I was helping someone take out their garbage and a glass bottle cut me thru the bag. Lots of stitches…. This is a main reason why I do not find it necessary to take out the garbage.
- I secretly enjoy playing xbox with my son almost as much as he does. Shh… Don’t tell.
- I have super thick, coarse and poofy hair! Never have been able to wear it long.buy zovirax online buy zovirax generic
The longer it gets, it begins to take the shape of a triangle or mushroom. It is horrid. With the new treatment I just had applied to my hair, I am going to risk it and try growing it out, again….
- I love my Iphone…. I face connected with my friend yesterday. She answered with rollers in her hair! HA
- I have lived in Jacksonville all of my life. My family lives here…. Had a scare recently that we might have to move to San Diego. A few days ago, we were told the orders changed and we get to stay here in Jacksonville for another 2-3 years!
- I do not like fish. The taste of it, the smell of it, nothing! I do like crab, oysters and salmon now (as long as it is stuffed with crab meat to hide the salmon taste)….buy silvitra online buy silvitra generic
And I LOVE SUSHI!
- When I was a kid, I couldn’t tell the difference between steak and pork chops. And mac-n-cheese was orange macaroni….
- I try to do all my shopping online. I don’t like to be bothered by sales people in stores asking me every 5 seconds if they can help me with something.
- When I see a solicitor number on my caller ID, I immediately pick it up, dial 77777777 and then hang up. I hope the loud noise annoys them.buy xenical online buy xenical generic
- I do not chew gum in public. It is a horrifying site to see.
- I have TMJ. My jaw pops often…
- I saw a huge bug on my friend today and screamed like a sissy while trying to swat it off of her with my son’s transformer!
Hope you enjoyed it! If you do the ramblings post, be sure to let me know.
0 thoughts on “August Ramblings”
everyone needs to ramble one in a while huh? hehe, i didn’t know you could dial that number and people hear noise because of it, genius, i shall try it, lol! 🙂 had the same experience with the screaming when I saw a snake on my office desk once at work…. my boss pulled a practical joke on me … it was a plastic snake, i screamed so loud :S btw: i really like yer hair 🙂 own it!!