Hi there! It’s a double post kind of day. Earlier I posted a Watercolored Valentines Day card along with a video! Now I thought I would just share a few links and updates with you….
- CHA 2015 is almost here and there have been sneaks all over the place with yummy goodness… SO, I created a Pinterest Board where I’ll be pinning all the product that has caught my eye as a must have as they are revealed. So more goodness will be added often! I hope this board will be helpful to some of you when planning your wish list!!! I think a lot of Lawn Fawn will go onto the board. Her sneaks so far have been fab! If you have a board, share with me! I like to be enabled.
- I’m up on the Blitsy Discover Blog today with a Valentines Day Mason Jar DIY project!
- I have never ordered from Clearly Besotted before but after seeing THIS STAMP SET (and this card that Debby Hughes made with it), I had to order it. Do you follow Debby? If not, DO! She is amazeballs! FINGERPRINTS! ACK!! I see now that it is out of stock at the Clearly Besotted website, but it is still in stock at Simon Says Stamp right now. I also ordered this striped stamp set. It’s from an older release. For all those within the states, Ellen Hutson and Simon Says Stamp carries Clearly Besotted products. I believe Ellen Hutson is waiting on her order from the newest release, but Simon Says Stamp has the newest release in stock at this time.
- I also ordered from Pretty Pink Posh today. This unique peek a boo die intrigued me. I had never seen anything like it and her card samples shown in her video today proved it to be a versatile little die. Her blog post and video showcase the entire release so check it out. She mentioned she will be posting more product photos later in the week of the cards referenced in the video. I also purchased the Pocket Border die as well. Again, her samples shown in the video sold me. That’s how it usually works with me. if I see a sample of how a product is used, I can just envision possibilities As of right now, all of the Pretty Pink Posh new release items are available at Simon Says Stamp.
- I wanted to tell you about a company I found online for flowers. I despise ordering flowers. They are a rip off and you usually get half dead flowers. The Bouqs is a company I have found that is unique. First, you get what you pay for, no extras. Shipping is always FREE! And the quality of the floral arrangements are incredible! It comes straight from the side of a volcano, farm fresh. It’s so cool. So for $40, you can get awesome flowers with free shipping. For $50 you can get double the size arrangement. Whatever your pleasure! Now, if you use THIS LINK, you can get a free bouquet with your first order: http://tinyurl.com/kkxm53x
- It’s been a while since my first collaboration video with Laura Stercx of makingcardsisfun. Don’t worry! We already have our second theme prepared. We just need to film and post. Until then, a look back at my first project: http://youtu.be/fZQw-syXmNU?list=UUJMZLUZw0Sp6Ht7vY6BM0-A
I could go on, but I’ll stop!! I don’t want ya’ll to hate me, lol!!!! Enjoy the rest of your day!!! I just started a workout… Have you heard of Walk at Home? Check it out. www.walkathome.com.. It seems this is all I have time right now.. I do it right in my bedroom! 🙂 So off I go to walk at home… Ta ta for now!
5 thoughts on “A few updates/links and HELLO”
Hi Laurel! That Clearly Besotted set is adorable isn’t it! It was the first one I reached for 😀 Thanks for the shout out too <3
Laurel, I just wanted to shoot you a quick “thank you” for this post! I was using that Clearly Besotted stripes stamp set tonight, and when I was making my notes for a possible blog post, I could NOT remember the name of the stamp set, and I didn’t have it labeled! So thank you for including it, because now I know. 🙂 Hope you have an awesome day!
Thanks for the update post! It’s always nice seeing/hearing what has caught other people’s fancy! And I’m intrigued by The Bouqs! Thanks for bringing them to my attention!
Your updates post is incredibly informative, fun and yep…enabling! I love CB products, and have that fingerprints set on its way to me at this moment (2-3 weeks to Canada); I, too, was inspired by Debby’s showcase of how darling it is! I’ll be scoping out your other links for sure! Thanks for ‘shopping’ for us! That bouquet of roses…oh myyyyyyy! Stunning!