OH YES!!! The current Pin Sights Challenge from Ellen Hutson is currently underway and I am so loving this board! The bright colors, the patterns…. I took inspiration from the circle shapes and the bright colors and the gold! I did some stamping, heat embossing and watercoloring on a the base panel and then softened it up a bit with this awesome heavy duty 43lb vellum from Ellen Hutson. That is some amaze balls vellum, I kid you not! Most durable vellum on the market.
- To create this card, I stamped the bling in versamark and heat set it with my favorite gold embossing powder.
- Then I watercolored over the images with my Gansai Watercolors (available in sets of 12,24 or 36). Finally, my staying outside the lines critique from Kindergarten paid off, lol!
- As it dried, I took some of that awesome vellum and stamped some more bling and the sentiment all from the same set in Versamark and heatset in that same gold embossing powder. I LOVE when you can create something with only one stamp set. I am a lazy stamper!
- After it dried, I adhered the vellum panel over the top using some Multi Matte Medium glue around the edges
- As a finishing touch, using the stirrer sticks, I flicked on some different colors of the IrRESISTible Texture sprays!
And here is the June PinSights Challenge Inspiration photo (click the photo to be taken to the image source). I do hope that you all will play along! You’ve got until Tuesday night! And what else do you have to do this weekend???? LOL! I type this in the dark as I sit in my daughter’s room. She attempted to wake up at 5AM this morning. Uh, no!! So I got some blogging down while I sit in here making her going back to sleep! Do I get an “A” for multi tasking or what??? Have an awesome day!!!
Goodies used (clickable links linked to multiple online sources):