Hi there! Welcome to the CP Ink Party Collection Release blog hop!! You should have arrived from Catherine Pooler’s blog. Today I am here to celebrate the launch of Catherine Pooler’s new inks!!! You may have seen sneaks about them as some of the colors were included in the Foundations Box (video here)! Today I am thrilled to tell you that those inks are now available in the shop along new colors! I’ve created a card (and video) using ALL THE INKS in the party collection so you can see each of them up close and personal!
You can watch the video here on the blog or over on my youtube channel in HD by clicking HERE! If you aren’t already a subscriber, please click HERE and subscribe to my youtube channel and you will be notified every time I upload something new! 🙂
I paired the inks with a few different Catherine Pooler Designs products. I heat embossed the Lovely Lattice background and then blended on ALL of the CP Inks onto the background! They blend absolutely beautifully! They key is a soft touch because these ink pads are very juicy! Same when stamping. Soft touches. I call them love taps.
A little bit about the ink pads:
- All the dye ink pads come extremely juicy. There are a total of 13 colors in the Party Collection (include black, Midnight).
- The colors are bright and vivid and don’t fade.
- If you work quickly, you can heat emboss with these inks as they stay wet a bit longer than traditional dye inks.
- The Midnight (black) ink is permanent and therefore works well with alcohol markers such as Copic markers.
- You can do many techniques with these inks: Ink blending (demonstrated in today’s video), watercoloring, stamping, heat embossing, ink swiping (how to video HERE).
- Colors include: Party Dress, Rockin’ Red, Tuti Fruit, Orange Twist, Tiki Torch, Tiara, Grass Skirt, Lime Rickey, Fiesta Blue, Aquatini, Something Borrowed, Flirty Fuchsia, Midnight
PRIZE: As I mentioned, I am part of a blog hop! Please hop along and leave comments along because two lucky commenters will win a $25 gift certificate to the store! The winner will be chosen by Catherine. To be eligible, you must leave comments on all the hoppers blogs by Thursday at 6PM EST!!! Next up on the hop is my dear friend Chrissie Tobas!
Blog Hop Order:
- Catherine Pooler
- Laurel Beard – YOU ARE HERE
- Chrissie Tobas
- Heather North
- Taheerah Atchia
- Kristie Goulet
- Deepti Stephens
- Lydia Evans
- Ingrid Blackburn
- Allison Cope
- Melissa Miller
- Kelly Griglione
- Maureen Merritt
- Lisa Harrolle
A close up of all the inks!!!! They are available NOW in the store.